Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
delayCall delegate's Invocation List size doubles when the Package Manager is docked and the delayCall is Invoked
1. Open the attached project ("case_1336406.zip")
2. Open the "SampleScene": Assets > "SampleScene"
3. Open and dock the Package Manager window beside the Console window
4. Hide the Package Manager window by selecting the Console window
5. Select the "DelayCallTest" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
6. Repeatedly click the "Execute" button, in the Inspector window
Expected result: Total methods count, assigned to the "EditorApplication.delayCall" delegate, doesn't change, when the "delayCall" delegate is invoked
Actual result: Total methods count, assigned to the "EditorApplication.delayCall" delegate, doubles, once the "delayCall" delegate is invoked.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.10f1, 2021.2.0a19
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.3.0a6
- Method ("ScrollIfneeded") is being repeatedly added to the "EditorApplication.delayCall" delegate when the "delayCall" delegate is Invoked.
- The issue isn't reproducible when the Package Manager isn't docked.
- The issue seems to be caused only by the Package Manager window. Preferences, Project settings windows, etc. had no side effects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset