Search Issue Tracker
Deferred lighting doesn't work on Intel HD Graphics
Reproducible only with Intel HD graphics card with latest drivers.
Reproduced with driver versions 188.8.131.52.3257 (184.108.40.20657) and 220.127.116.11.3165 (18.104.22.16865) on Intel HD Graphics 4000.
Reproduced on Unity 4.1.5f1, 4.2.1f4, 4.3.0b6;
1. Open project "DeferredLightingTest.zip" submitted by user;
2. Open scene "main";
3. Go to "build setting", then "player settings".
Under "Other settings" tab make sure that "rendering path" is set to "deferred lighting".
This setting instantly changes game view (light disappears).
Attached user's repro screenshots below where he shows editor's and standalone player's bug;
Workaround is to "use Direct3D 11" or use graphics emulation (shader model 2).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected