Search Issue Tracker
Deferred lighting doesn't work on Intel HD Graphics
Reproducible only with Intel HD graphics card with latest drivers.
Reproduced with driver versions 220.127.116.11.3257 (18.104.22.16857) and 22.214.171.124.3165 (126.96.36.19965) on Intel HD Graphics 4000.
Reproduced on Unity 4.1.5f1, 4.2.1f4, 4.3.0b6;
1. Open project "DeferredLightingTest.zip" submitted by user;
2. Open scene "main";
3. Go to "build setting", then "player settings".
Under "Other settings" tab make sure that "rendering path" is set to "deferred lighting".
This setting instantly changes game view (light disappears).
Attached user's repro screenshots below where he shows editor's and standalone player's bug;
Workaround is to "use Direct3D 11" or use graphics emulation (shader model 2).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes