Search Issue Tracker
Deferred lighting doesn't work on Intel HD Graphics
Reproducible only with Intel HD graphics card with latest drivers.
Reproduced with driver versions 184.108.40.206.3257 (220.127.116.1157) and 18.104.22.168.3165 (22.214.171.12465) on Intel HD Graphics 4000.
Reproduced on Unity 4.1.5f1, 4.2.1f4, 4.3.0b6;
1. Open project "DeferredLightingTest.zip" submitted by user;
2. Open scene "main";
3. Go to "build setting", then "player settings".
Under "Other settings" tab make sure that "rendering path" is set to "deferred lighting".
This setting instantly changes game view (light disappears).
Attached user's repro screenshots below where he shows editor's and standalone player's bug;
Workaround is to "use Direct3D 11" or use graphics emulation (shader model 2).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object