Search Issue Tracker
Deferred lighting doesn't work on Intel HD Graphics
Reproducible only with Intel HD graphics card with latest drivers.
Reproduced with driver versions 184.108.40.206.3257 (220.127.116.1157) and 18.104.22.168.3165 (22.214.171.12465) on Intel HD Graphics 4000.
Reproduced on Unity 4.1.5f1, 4.2.1f4, 4.3.0b6;
1. Open project "DeferredLightingTest.zip" submitted by user;
2. Open scene "main";
3. Go to "build setting", then "player settings".
Under "Other settings" tab make sure that "rendering path" is set to "deferred lighting".
This setting instantly changes game view (light disappears).
Attached user's repro screenshots below where he shows editor's and standalone player's bug;
Workaround is to "use Direct3D 11" or use graphics emulation (shader model 2).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [tvOS] Multiple warnings in the Console when building for tvOS Platform on Intel Macbook
- [Android][Vulkan] Shader is rendered incorrectly in the Player when using Vulkan Graphics API
- [Android] Keyboard is not popping up after closing it a few times in the Player when "Hide mobile input" is enabled
- Sprite Editor Window not visualizing changes when selecting different Filter Modes
- Crash on UnityEngine.Rendering.RenderPipelineAsset:InternalCreatePipeline () when opening a project