Search Issue Tracker
Deferred lighting doesn't work on Intel HD Graphics
Reproducible only with Intel HD graphics card with latest drivers.
Reproduced with driver versions 126.96.36.199.3257 (188.8.131.5257) and 184.108.40.206.3165 (220.127.116.1165) on Intel HD Graphics 4000.
Reproduced on Unity 4.1.5f1, 4.2.1f4, 4.3.0b6;
1. Open project "DeferredLightingTest.zip" submitted by user;
2. Open scene "main";
3. Go to "build setting", then "player settings".
Under "Other settings" tab make sure that "rendering path" is set to "deferred lighting".
This setting instantly changes game view (light disappears).
Attached user's repro screenshots below where he shows editor's and standalone player's bug;
Workaround is to "use Direct3D 11" or use graphics emulation (shader model 2).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene