Search Issue Tracker
Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project using Universal Rendering Pipeline template
2. Open Project Settings and in Player Settings notice that Scripting Backend is set to il2cpp
Expected result: Scripting backend is Mono, like with any other template
Reproduced with: 2019.3.8f1
Not reproducible: 2019.3.7f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits