Search Issue Tracker
Default Preview Size for OneColumn should be list
Entering a keyword in Search Field changes the zoom settings in One Column Project Browser
- Open the AngryBots demo in the latest 4.0 version
- Make sure that the Two Column View is selected and that the zoom slider is set to its maximum
- Select the "Prefabs/Enemies" folder, so the content is visible in preview pane
- Switch to the One Colum View and observe that all the folders and sub-assets are expanded as intented
- Type a keyword in the search field such as 'enemy'
- Observe that the zoom settings and Project View now has changed to the Two Column View 'look' although user is in One Column View
As a user I found this a bit confusing. The reason that I, as a user, want to change to the One Column View is to see the assets as a directory tree structure - for instance, I do not need to see scripts as a large preview icons. So when making a keyword search in the One Column View, as a user, I would expect to see the results as a detailed list like in the 3.5 Project View.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display