Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.14f1, 2022.1.23f1, 2022.2.3f1, 2023.1.0a19
Decompressing DeflateStream swallows exceptions when they are thrown by the wrapped stream
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the Test Runner window
3. Run the Edit Mode test
Expected result: The test passes
Actual result: The test fails
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a18, 2021.3.12f1, 2022.1.20f1, 2022.2.0b12, 2023.1.0a15
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.41f1, 2021.2.0a17
Reproducible on: macOS 12.4 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0a19):
Fixed issue where exceptions thrown during DeflateStream.ReadStream being swallowed and not rethrown.