Search Issue Tracker
Decals flickering on Radeon cards (Z-fighting?)
Steps to reproduce :
- open the rar file attached to this case
- go to pix_data folder and start PIX_Test.exe
- place the decals on the floor and wall and notice then when you move around the decals flicker
*note : Only occurs on Radeon chipsets.
Expected result :
The decals should not flicker when placed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression