Search Issue Tracker
Decals flickering on Radeon cards (Z-fighting?)
Steps to reproduce :
- open the rar file attached to this case
- go to pix_data folder and start PIX_Test.exe
- place the decals on the floor and wall and notice then when you move around the decals flicker
*note : Only occurs on Radeon chipsets.
Expected result :
The decals should not flicker when placed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
- [MacOS] Mouse input gets interrupted when changing values in inspector by dragging mouse
- Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window