Search Issue Tracker
Decals flickering on Radeon cards (Z-fighting?)
Steps to reproduce :
- open the rar file attached to this case
- go to pix_data folder and start PIX_Test.exe
- place the decals on the floor and wall and notice then when you move around the decals flicker
*note : Only occurs on Radeon chipsets.
Expected result :
The decals should not flicker when placed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()