Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Debugging symbols disappear when "Managed Stripping Level" is set to 'Medium', 'High', 'Normal' or "Agressive"
1. Open "1142732" project
2. Open Player Settings
3. Change "Managed Stripping Level" to 'Medium' or 'High'
4. Build a Standalone Player
5. Go to Build Folder -> "... Data" -> "Managed"
6. Search for "Bolt.PDB"
Expected Result: "Managed Stripping Level" 'Medium' and above doesn't remove PDB files
Actual Result: "Managed Stripping Level" 'Medium' and above does remove PDB files
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.12f1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.4.25f1 (No "Managed Stripping Level")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated