Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Debugging symbols disappear when "Managed Stripping Level" is set to 'Medium', 'High', 'Normal' or "Agressive"
1. Open "1142732" project
2. Open Player Settings
3. Change "Managed Stripping Level" to 'Medium' or 'High'
4. Build a Standalone Player
5. Go to Build Folder -> "... Data" -> "Managed"
6. Search for "Bolt.PDB"
Expected Result: "Managed Stripping Level" 'Medium' and above doesn't remove PDB files
Actual Result: "Managed Stripping Level" 'Medium' and above does remove PDB files
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.12f1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.4.25f1 (No "Managed Stripping Level")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback