Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Debugging symbols disappear when "Managed Stripping Level" is set to 'Medium', 'High', 'Normal' or "Agressive"
1. Open "1142732" project
2. Open Player Settings
3. Change "Managed Stripping Level" to 'Medium' or 'High'
4. Build a Standalone Player
5. Go to Build Folder -> "... Data" -> "Managed"
6. Search for "Bolt.PDB"
Expected Result: "Managed Stripping Level" 'Medium' and above doesn't remove PDB files
Actual Result: "Managed Stripping Level" 'Medium' and above does remove PDB files
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.12f1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.4.25f1 (No "Managed Stripping Level")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs