Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Debugging symbols disappear when "Managed Stripping Level" is set to 'Medium', 'High', 'Normal' or "Agressive"
1. Open "1142732" project
2. Open Player Settings
3. Change "Managed Stripping Level" to 'Medium' or 'High'
4. Build a Standalone Player
5. Go to Build Folder -> "... Data" -> "Managed"
6. Search for "Bolt.PDB"
Expected Result: "Managed Stripping Level" 'Medium' and above doesn't remove PDB files
Actual Result: "Managed Stripping Level" 'Medium' and above does remove PDB files
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.12f1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.4.25f1 (No "Managed Stripping Level")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect