Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Debugging symbols disappear when "Managed Stripping Level" is set to 'Medium', 'High', 'Normal' or "Agressive"
1. Open "1142732" project
2. Open Player Settings
3. Change "Managed Stripping Level" to 'Medium' or 'High'
4. Build a Standalone Player
5. Go to Build Folder -> "... Data" -> "Managed"
6. Search for "Bolt.PDB"
Expected Result: "Managed Stripping Level" 'Medium' and above doesn't remove PDB files
Actual Result: "Managed Stripping Level" 'Medium' and above does remove PDB files
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.12f1
Did not reproduce on: 2017.4.25f1 (No "Managed Stripping Level")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor