Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[UaaL][Daydream][Android] Daydream package is not added to AndroidManifest
Open attached project:
1. Open attached project, notice that VR Supported is enabled and Daydream is added as SDK
2. Build to Android and launch application on device
3. Notice the error message complaining that: "This Cardboard application is not compatible with Daydream" headsets
Expected result - Application should initialize Daydream and show it with Daydream viewer
Regression introduced in - 2019.3.0a2
Reproducible with - 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproducible with - 2019.3.0a1
Workaround - <category android:name="com.google.intent.category.DAYDREAM"> is not added to UnityManifest. Adding it to custom AndroidManifest.xml and merging it fixes the issue.
Fixed in - 2019.3.0a11
VLNQA00018, Google Pixel (Pixel), Android 8.1.0, CPU: Snapdragon 821 MSM8996 Pro, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
VLNQA00163, Lge V30 (LG-H930), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 835 MSM8998, GPU: Adreno (TM) 540
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project