Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Custom MenuItem only updates the Editor after restart
When creating custom menus priority attribute does not update correctly until the project is restarted. Reimport or a refresh of the code does not seem to work either.
Steps to reproduce
- Open the attached project in Unity 2019.3.0b3
- Open the CreateBuild script in Visual Studio Code or Rider.
- Edit the priority of MenuItem("Build/Build All/Standalone 64-bit") to be 21. [MenuItem("Build/Build All/Standalone 64-bit", false, 21)]
- Save and go back to the editor
- Unity's top menu bar should have a Build option
- Select this option
Notice issue >> Build All should be at the bottom of the menu with a divider. But it's still at it's previous position of 0.
Tested not working
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Blackboard: Duplicated items numbers misses brackets
- [Android] TouchScreenKeyboard.active triggers an error when set to false in the Player
- [Android] Auto-correct suggestions show up over the "hidden zone" when typing text with TouchScreenKeyboard
- [Android] Clicks on the "hidden zone" remain blocked when TouchScreenKeyboard is active
- [URP][DX12] Black Game View window when URP Dynamic Resolution is enabled
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in 2022.2.0a10