Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Custom MenuItem only updates the Editor after restart
When creating custom menus priority attribute does not update correctly until the project is restarted. Reimport or a refresh of the code does not seem to work either.
Steps to reproduce
- Open the attached project in Unity 2019.3.0b3
- Open the CreateBuild script in Visual Studio Code or Rider.
- Edit the priority of MenuItem("Build/Build All/Standalone 64-bit") to be 21. [MenuItem("Build/Build All/Standalone 64-bit", false, 21)]
- Save and go back to the editor
- Unity's top menu bar should have a Build option
- Select this option
Notice issue >> Build All should be at the bottom of the menu with a divider. But it's still at it's previous position of 0.
Tested not working
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"