Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
CustomSampler.BeginWithObject fails in 2019.1 on PS4 and XBoxOne
The [Conditional("ENABLE_PROFILER")] attribute on BeginWithObject in the Sampler bindings compiles out this function for XboxOne and PS4 (and potentially other platforms). Causes a sample with an object passed to never begin.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)
- Inspector displays previously selected Animator layer when switching between layers with keyboard
- Undo is not restoring all of the deleted GameObjects when deleting a large number of GameObjects
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button