Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
CustomSampler.BeginWithObject fails in 2019.1 on PS4 and XBoxOne
The [Conditional("ENABLE_PROFILER")] attribute on BeginWithObject in the Sampler bindings compiles out this function for XboxOne and PS4 (and potentially other platforms). Causes a sample with an object passed to never begin.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler