Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
CustomSampler.BeginWithObject fails in 2019.1 on PS4 and XBoxOne
The [Conditional("ENABLE_PROFILER")] attribute on BeginWithObject in the Sampler bindings compiles out this function for XboxOne and PS4 (and potentially other platforms). Causes a sample with an object passed to never begin.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets