Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
CustomSampler.BeginWithObject fails in 2019.1 on PS4 and XBoxOne
The [Conditional("ENABLE_PROFILER")] attribute on BeginWithObject in the Sampler bindings compiles out this function for XboxOne and PS4 (and potentially other platforms). Causes a sample with an object passed to never begin.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Camera.WorldToScreenPoint is producing different behavior with dynamic resolution
- Gray color does not equal gray when comparing Color.gray and Color.gray