Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2
CustomSampler.BeginWithObject fails in 2019.1 on PS4 and XBoxOne
The [Conditional("ENABLE_PROFILER")] attribute on BeginWithObject in the Sampler bindings compiles out this function for XboxOne and PS4 (and potentially other platforms). Causes a sample with an object passed to never begin.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos