Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1
[CustomRenderTexture] Editor crash when switching platform from standalone to WebGL
1. Open repro project
2. Make sure platform is on standalone. If not, switch to standalone and then save project and close unity
3. Open project again
4. Switch platform to WebGL
Reproducible in : 2017.1.0f1 (Custom Render Texture is new in 2017.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'