Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[CustomRenderTexture] Editor crash when switching platform from standalone to WebGL
1. Open repro project
2. Make sure platform is on standalone. If not, switch to standalone and then save project and close unity
3. Open project again
4. Switch platform to WebGL
Reproducible in : 2017.1.0f1 (Custom Render Texture is new in 2017.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags