Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
[CustomRenderTexture] Cubemap type in DX12 Player is wrong
1. Open win.exe_dx11 and win.exe_dx12 player inside the repro project folder "CustomTexture_dx12\Build"
2. Observe and compare both players
Expected result: cubemap in dx12 should look the same with dx11
Actual result: the left cubemap in dx12 is wrong (please see pic in comment)
Reproducible in : 2017.2.0b1, 2017.1.0f1 (Custom Render Texture is new in 2017.1)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags