Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Custom Package Preview window isn't redering when clicking on image files
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to top menu -> Assets -> Import Package -> Custom Package...
3. Open the attached "test" package
4. Click on image files in the opened window
5. Observe preview of images
Expected result: Preview window shows images
Actual result: Preview window goes gray
Reproducible: 2018.4.1f1, 2019.1.4f1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.3.0a2
Not reproducible: 2017.4.27f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0b1, 2018.3.0b8, 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a2, 2019.1.0a6, 2019.1.0a7, 2019.1.0a8, 2019.3.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete