Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
Custom manifest android:configChanges overwritten in built apk
How to reproduce:
1. Open user provided project
2. Inspect that provided AndroidManifest.xml defines 'layoutDirection' at the end of android:configChanges'
3. Build apk
4. Inspect built apk's AndroidManifest.xml. 'layoutDirection' is not seen as it has been overwritten
Actual result: AndroidManifest's 'configChanges' are overwritten when building
Expected result: Custom AndroidManifest merged into build
Reproduced with: 5.4.4p1, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b3
Workaround: Export project to Gradle/ADT and build externally, applying all the AndroidManifest changes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'