Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0f1, 2023.1.0a19
Custom Full Screen Render Pass does not work on XR
Error assigning 2DArray texture to 2D texture property '_BlitTexture': Dimensions must match
is thrown when trying to run on XR
Steps to reproduce
1. Create new URP project
2. Add "Full Screen Pass" renderer feature (it should have default material assigned)
3. Add XR to the project
4. Probably works with other XR SDKs but I tested only with MockHMD
5. Play the scene.
You should get an error and default full screen effect is not rendered.
Project that reproduces the issue is also attached
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine
- The Scene view Camera does not move when clicking the middle mouse button on a GameObject in the Scene view