Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Value selection keys get stuck when they are moved to the same time value
1. Create new project.
2. Create new Gameobject.
3. Add Audio source.
4. Create new key on Reverb Zone Mix.
5. Move it time 0.
Expected result: Key moves without any problems.
Actual result: Key gets stuck once it has the same time value as other key.
Reproduced from 5.1 to 5.6.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double calls on AssetPostprocessor.OnPostprocessAllAssets when creating a prefab. Each time prefab has diferent instanceID
- [AvatarBuilder] Freeze/crash on "`anonymous namespace'::MarkBoneUp" while calling AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() method
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.