Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Value selection keys get stuck when they are moved to the same time value
1. Create new project.
2. Create new Gameobject.
3. Add Audio source.
4. Create new key on Reverb Zone Mix.
5. Move it time 0.
Expected result: Key moves without any problems.
Actual result: Key gets stuck once it has the same time value as other key.
Reproduced from 5.1 to 5.6.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- [IL2CPP] Fails to generate generic method struct variant when calling itself and causing ExecutionEngineException