Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Value selection keys get stuck when they are moved to the same time value
1. Create new project.
2. Create new Gameobject.
3. Add Audio source.
4. Create new key on Reverb Zone Mix.
5. Move it time 0.
Expected result: Key moves without any problems.
Actual result: Key gets stuck once it has the same time value as other key.
Reproduced from 5.1 to 5.6.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [MSE] "Bake paused in play mode" incorrectly appears in progress bar after entering into play mode
- Crash on 'DisconnectPrefabInstanceRecursive' when playing the scene
- [Polybrush] Normals are not updated when modifying a mesh
- [iOS] Font.GetOSInstalledFontNames returns incorrect list of the installed fonts when it's called with a delay
- [Player] Screen flickers after launching MacOS Standalone build for x86 architecture