Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Value selection keys get stuck when they are moved to the same time value
1. Create new project.
2. Create new Gameobject.
3. Add Audio source.
4. Create new key on Reverb Zone Mix.
5. Move it time 0.
Expected result: Key moves without any problems.
Actual result: Key gets stuck once it has the same time value as other key.
Reproduced from 5.1 to 5.6.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version