Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Value selection keys get stuck when they are moved to the same time value
1. Create new project.
2. Create new Gameobject.
3. Add Audio source.
4. Create new key on Reverb Zone Mix.
5. Move it time 0.
Expected result: Key moves without any problems.
Actual result: Key gets stuck once it has the same time value as other key.
Reproduced from 5.1 to 5.6.0b9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Metal] Mesh Topology is not rendered and errors are spammed when using Graphics.DrawProcedural
- Event.current.keyCode doesn't have the appropriate Event.current.character associated with the Event
- Some of the bones made with Anima2D cannot be moved when in Play Mode
- InstanceID is not transferred from vertex to domain shader
- Camera Viewport Rect and Depth causes rendering issues with multiple Cameras