Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[CurveEditor] Pasting keys in curve editor paste all keys instead of selected keys
[CurveEditor] Pasting keys in curve editor paste all keys instead of selected keys.
1- Open attached project.
2- Open scene 'Repro'.
3- Select Cube game object.
4- In animation window, select property position.
5- In curve editor select second key frame on x,y,z curves.
6- Move playhead elsewhere and paste keys.
You'll see that all keys in curves x,y,z have been pasted instead of selected keys.
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene