Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[CurveEditor] Pasting keys in curve editor paste all keys instead of selected keys
[CurveEditor] Pasting keys in curve editor paste all keys instead of selected keys.
1- Open attached project.
2- Open scene 'Repro'.
3- Select Cube game object.
4- In animation window, select property position.
5- In curve editor select second key frame on x,y,z curves.
6- Move playhead elsewhere and paste keys.
You'll see that all keys in curves x,y,z have been pasted instead of selected keys.
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website