Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[CurveEditor] Pasting keys in curve editor paste all keys instead of selected keys
[CurveEditor] Pasting keys in curve editor paste all keys instead of selected keys.
1- Open attached project.
2- Open scene 'Repro'.
3- Select Cube game object.
4- In animation window, select property position.
5- In curve editor select second key frame on x,y,z curves.
6- Move playhead elsewhere and paste keys.
You'll see that all keys in curves x,y,z have been pasted instead of selected keys.
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Editor crashes when closing 2D Roguelike tutorial project and choosing Keep if external editor is open with any of its files
- When setting SupportedRenderingFeatures.lightmapBakeType to Bake only, light inspector doesn't show a warning if Mixed mode