Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[CurveEditor] Pasting keys in curve editor paste all keys instead of selected keys
[CurveEditor] Pasting keys in curve editor paste all keys instead of selected keys.
1- Open attached project.
2- Open scene 'Repro'.
3- Select Cube game object.
4- In animation window, select property position.
5- In curve editor select second key frame on x,y,z curves.
6- Move playhead elsewhere and paste keys.
You'll see that all keys in curves x,y,z have been pasted instead of selected keys.
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor