Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[CurveEditor] Pasting keys in curve editor paste all keys instead of selected keys
[CurveEditor] Pasting keys in curve editor paste all keys instead of selected keys.
1- Open attached project.
2- Open scene 'Repro'.
3- Select Cube game object.
4- In animation window, select property position.
5- In curve editor select second key frame on x,y,z curves.
6- Move playhead elsewhere and paste keys.
You'll see that all keys in curves x,y,z have been pasted instead of selected keys.
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable
- Unity crashes after few minutes when running MIDIHub software by humatic
- RenderTexture::FilterMode changes from Point to Bilinear when scene is played