Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Curve editor x axis slider acts weird when zoomed in
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene curve-ranges-bug
3. Select the camera in the scene and open the curve editor window through the inspector
4. Zoom in with the scroll wheel and move the x axis slider to the left - the slider stretches instead of moving
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'