Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Curve editor x axis slider acts weird when zoomed in
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene curve-ranges-bug
3. Select the camera in the scene and open the curve editor window through the inspector
4. Zoom in with the scroll wheel and move the x axis slider to the left - the slider stretches instead of moving
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3