Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Curve editor x axis slider acts weird when zoomed in
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene curve-ranges-bug
3. Select the camera in the scene and open the curve editor window through the inspector
4. Zoom in with the scroll wheel and move the x axis slider to the left - the slider stretches instead of moving
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.