Search Issue Tracker
Cursor.visible equals True, while the cursor is invisible when entering Game View after unfocusing it
1. Open user's project "Cursor bug report.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Enter Play Mode and click anywhere in the Game View
4. Notice how the console is logging out "Cursor visible:False, lockState:Locked" and the cursor is invisible
5. Press Esc to unfocus from the Game View, notice how the cursor is visible and the console is logging out "Cursor visible:True, lockState:Locked"
6. Press anywhere in the Game View again
Expected result: Cursor is invisible and the console logs out "Cursor visible:False, lockState:Locked" when entering Game View again
Actual result: Cursor is invisible while the console logs out "Cursor visible:True, lockState:Locked" when entering Game View again
Reproducible with: 2018.4.35f1, 2019.4.27f1, 2020.3.11f1, 2021.1.9f1, 2021.2.0a18
Reproducible on macOS and Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build