Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Cursor.SetCursor prints "Invalid texture used" warning when the texture is loaded with AssetBundles
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "AssetBundlesCursorWarning.zip" and scene "TestScene"
2. In Assets tab, select "Build AssetsBundles"
3. Enter Play mode and observe Console window
Expected result: no warning appears
Actual result: warning "Invalid texture used for cursor - check importer settings" appears
Reproducible with: 5.6.6f1, 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.4.2f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b2
Notes: Texture loaded with AssetDatabase or Resources does not show any warning
Verified with: 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Performance Regression] AnimatorEditorTests Rebind Big Hierarchy 341 Transform
- [Performance Regression] LogTests DebugLogWarning has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
- [Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling NameSelector_AddNewElements has regressed from 18.4