Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Cursor.SetCursor prints "Invalid texture used" warning when the texture is loaded with AssetBundles
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "AssetBundlesCursorWarning.zip" and scene "TestScene"
2. In Assets tab, select "Build AssetsBundles"
3. Enter Play mode and observe Console window
Expected result: no warning appears
Actual result: warning "Invalid texture used for cursor - check importer settings" appears
Reproducible with: 5.6.6f1, 2017.1.3p3, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.4.2f1, 2018.1.0f1, 2018.2.0b2
Notes: Texture loaded with AssetDatabase or Resources does not show any warning
Verified with: 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Player crashes on iOS 16 devices when “UnityFramework.framework” is added in “Link Binary With Libraries”
- Crash on BurstCompilerService::CompileAsync when opening project
- Shader MatrixArray assigns an Identity Matrix only to the first element when it is supposed to do so on all of them
- [Hololens 2] GameObjects with an ARAnchor attached are deleted when disabled
- AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() is unable to find Transform when entering Play Mode