Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Cursor.lockState is ignored after Alt+Tab
1. Open the attached project "CursorSample_Project";
2. Build the project for MacOS or Windows;
3. Open the built project;
4. Alt+Tab (Command + Alt) to another window and then Alt+Tab back to the build.
Expected results: the cursor is still locked in the point it was locked before losing focus on the built project window.
Actual results: the cursor acts just as Cursor.lockState would be set to None.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.5f1, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.3.0a2.
Not reproduced on: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.5f1.
Reproduced both on MacOS and Windows
Workaround: check the "Run in background" option in the Player settings.
Fixed in 2018.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
May 01, 2019 07:43
Out of many more online games i only prefer to play this tank trouble video game. Millions of the people like to http://tanktrouble.xyz Join because no installation is required. Thanks for the post.
Jul 23, 2018 17:50
Even with the “Run in background” enabled, the behavior is different than before - after switching back, the cursor is on different monitor (multi-monitor setup) and you need to click back into the window.