Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Cursor.lockState is ignored after Alt+Tab
1. Open the attached project "CursorSample_Project";
2. Build the project for MacOS or Windows;
3. Open the built project;
4. Alt+Tab (Command + Alt) to another window and then Alt+Tab back to the build.
Expected results: the cursor is still locked in the point it was locked before losing focus on the built project window.
Actual results: the cursor acts just as Cursor.lockState would be set to None.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.5f1, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.3.0a2.
Not reproduced on: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.5f1.
Reproduced both on MacOS and Windows
Workaround: check the "Run in background" option in the Player settings.
Fixed in 2018.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project