Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Cursor.lockState is ignored after Alt+Tab
1. Open the attached project "CursorSample_Project";
2. Build the project for MacOS or Windows;
3. Open the built project;
4. Alt+Tab (Command + Alt) to another window and then Alt+Tab back to the build.
Expected results: the cursor is still locked in the point it was locked before losing focus on the built project window.
Actual results: the cursor acts just as Cursor.lockState would be set to None.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.5f1, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.3.0a2.
Not reproduced on: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.5f1.
Reproduced both on MacOS and Windows
Workaround: check the "Run in background" option in the Player settings.
Fixed in 2018.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows flickering when a Mesh's Cast Shadows are set to Shadows Only and Camera is moving with Spotlight
- AudioMixer exposed parameters cause assertions when hidden and prevent the drop-down from functioning
- globalgamemanagers.assets contains references to platform-specific scripts when those scripts are present in the Project
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property