Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Cursor.lockState is ignored after Alt+Tab
1. Open the attached project "CursorSample_Project";
2. Build the project for MacOS or Windows;
3. Open the built project;
4. Alt+Tab (Command + Alt) to another window and then Alt+Tab back to the build.
Expected results: the cursor is still locked in the point it was locked before losing focus on the built project window.
Actual results: the cursor acts just as Cursor.lockState would be set to None.
Reproduced on: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.5f1, 2018.2.0b9, 2018.3.0a2.
Not reproduced on: 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.5f1.
Reproduced both on MacOS and Windows
Workaround: check the "Run in background" option in the Player settings.
Fixed in 2018.3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default