Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Cursor] Constantly updated custom cursor disappears after ~3300 frames
Steps to reproduce bug:
1. Open attached project and open the 'demo' scene
2. Click 'Play' and observe the 'Cursor texture update count'
3. Notice that when the count reaches ~3300 the cursor texture disappears
4. Stop and Play again
5. Notice that the cursor is not visible still
Expected: Cursor is visible all the time
Actual: Cursor disappears after ~3300 updates
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b14, 5.3.4p3, 5.2.3p3 (Windows)
Not reproduced with Mac (trunk revision efe86df75ff7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3