Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
[Cursor] Constantly updated custom cursor disappears after ~3300 frames
Steps to reproduce bug:
1. Open attached project and open the 'demo' scene
2. Click 'Play' and observe the 'Cursor texture update count'
3. Notice that when the count reaches ~3300 the cursor texture disappears
4. Stop and Play again
5. Notice that the cursor is not visible still
Expected: Cursor is visible all the time
Actual: Cursor disappears after ~3300 updates
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b14, 5.3.4p3, 5.2.3p3 (Windows)
Not reproduced with Mac (trunk revision efe86df75ff7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.