Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Cursor] Constantly updated custom cursor disappears after ~3300 frames
Steps to reproduce bug:
1. Open attached project and open the 'demo' scene
2. Click 'Play' and observe the 'Cursor texture update count'
3. Notice that when the count reaches ~3300 the cursor texture disappears
4. Stop and Play again
5. Notice that the cursor is not visible still
Expected: Cursor is visible all the time
Actual: Cursor disappears after ~3300 updates
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b14, 5.3.4p3, 5.2.3p3 (Windows)
Not reproduced with Mac (trunk revision efe86df75ff7)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown