Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
CullingGroup's distance bands are inaccurate
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Make sure you have both Scene and Game views visible and separated (i.e. they are not using the same window tabbed).
3) Select Cube in hierarchy
4) Lock the inspector (so you could follow the values in "Test" component)
5) Play the scene
6) Drag the camera towards and outwards the cube
Expected: The Distance Band changes at 10 distance from both ends. (nearestDistanceFromSphere is 10)
Actual: It roughly takes about 11.2 for the Distance Band to change
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.3.0b6, 2018.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader