Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
CullingGroup's distance bands are inaccurate
1) Open attached project and scene
2) Make sure you have both Scene and Game views visible and separated (i.e. they are not using the same window tabbed).
3) Select Cube in hierarchy
4) Lock the inspector (so you could follow the values in "Test" component)
5) Play the scene
6) Drag the camera towards and outwards the cube
Expected: The Distance Band changes at 10 distance from both ends. (nearestDistanceFromSphere is 10)
Actual: It roughly takes about 11.2 for the Distance Band to change
Reproduced in 2017.1.0f3, 2017.3.0b6, 2018.1.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker