Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
CrossFadeInFixedTime fails transition when called during ongoing CrossFadeInFixedTime
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and Play "scene" scene
3. Press G and press F afterward in less than one second ( F plays idle animation, G plays run animation)
4. On the right, you will see the model snaps to idle even if it was a crossfade that was required.
Not reproducible: 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode