Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
CrossFadeInFixedTime fails transition when called during ongoing CrossFadeInFixedTime
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open and Play "scene" scene
3. Press G and press F afterward in less than one second ( F plays idle animation, G plays run animation)
4. On the right, you will see the model snaps to idle even if it was a crossfade that was required.
Not reproducible: 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect