Search Issue Tracker
Creating a Texture3D with format RG_EAC_SNORM causes a crash on iOS
Creating a Texture3D with format RG_EAC_SNORM causes a crash on iOS.
This was discovered while trying to expand test coverage for Get/Set Pixels.
The new tests will return early if RG_EAC_SNORM or RG_EAC_UNORM are used on iOS.
Check Texture3DTests.cs Texture3D_SetPixels_ShouldFail & Texture3D_GetPixels_ShouldFail in the Rendering EditPlayModeTests project for repro.
There was no callstack available when this was discovered.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object