Search Issue Tracker
Creating a Texture3D with format RG_EAC_SNORM causes a crash on iOS
Creating a Texture3D with format RG_EAC_SNORM causes a crash on iOS.
This was discovered while trying to expand test coverage for Get/Set Pixels.
The new tests will return early if RG_EAC_SNORM or RG_EAC_UNORM are used on iOS.
Check Texture3DTests.cs Texture3D_SetPixels_ShouldFail & Texture3D_GetPixels_ShouldFail in the Rendering EditPlayModeTests project for repro.
There was no callstack available when this was discovered.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform