Search Issue Tracker
Creating a Texture3D with format RG_EAC_SNORM causes a crash on iOS
Creating a Texture3D with format RG_EAC_SNORM causes a crash on iOS.
This was discovered while trying to expand test coverage for Get/Set Pixels.
The new tests will return early if RG_EAC_SNORM or RG_EAC_UNORM are used on iOS.
Check Texture3DTests.cs Texture3D_SetPixels_ShouldFail & Texture3D_GetPixels_ShouldFail in the Rendering EditPlayModeTests project for repro.
There was no callstack available when this was discovered.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable