Search Issue Tracker
Creating a Texture3D with format RG_EAC_SNORM causes a crash on iOS
Creating a Texture3D with format RG_EAC_SNORM causes a crash on iOS.
This was discovered while trying to expand test coverage for Get/Set Pixels.
The new tests will return early if RG_EAC_SNORM or RG_EAC_UNORM are used on iOS.
Check Texture3DTests.cs Texture3D_SetPixels_ShouldFail & Texture3D_GetPixels_ShouldFail in the Rendering EditPlayModeTests project for repro.
There was no callstack available when this was discovered.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants