Search Issue Tracker
Creating a Texture3D with format RG_EAC_SNORM causes a crash on iOS
Creating a Texture3D with format RG_EAC_SNORM causes a crash on iOS.
This was discovered while trying to expand test coverage for Get/Set Pixels.
The new tests will return early if RG_EAC_SNORM or RG_EAC_UNORM are used on iOS.
Check Texture3DTests.cs Texture3D_SetPixels_ShouldFail & Texture3D_GetPixels_ShouldFail in the Rendering EditPlayModeTests project for repro.
There was no callstack available when this was discovered.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Play, Pause, Skip Frame buttons in the Toolbar don't have Tooltips when hovering the mouse over them