Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Creating a Ragdoll doesn't dirty the scene
1. Open "1151547" project
2. Create a Ragdoll with the Model in the "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode to check that the Ragdoll works
4. Save the Scene
5. Create a New Scene
6. Load "SampleScene" scene
7. Enter Play mode
8. Notice that the Ragdoll no longer exists
Expected Result: Creating a Ragdoll dirties the scene
Actual Result: Creating a Ragdoll does not dirty the scene
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a4, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.1.4f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2017.4.28f1
Did not reproduce on: 2018.4.1f1, 2018.4.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."