Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Creating a Ragdoll doesn't dirty the scene
1. Open "1151547" project
2. Create a Ragdoll with the Model in the "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode to check that the Ragdoll works
4. Save the Scene
5. Create a New Scene
6. Load "SampleScene" scene
7. Enter Play mode
8. Notice that the Ragdoll no longer exists
Expected Result: Creating a Ragdoll dirties the scene
Actual Result: Creating a Ragdoll does not dirty the scene
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a4, 2019.2.0b4, 2019.1.4f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2017.4.28f1
Did not reproduce on: 2018.4.1f1, 2018.4.0f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows