Search Issue Tracker
Creating a new asset with a filename that includes multi-byte Unicode characters causes the filename to become incorrect
1) In the Project, create a new Material asset with the following filename: がぎぐげごばびぶべぼぱぴぷぺ
2) Notice that when the asset is created the correct filename however the editor shows an invalid name(see pic).
Notice how the actual file name on the disc is correct.
3) Rename the asset with the original name 'がぎぐげごばびぶべぼぱぴぷぺぽ'. It is now correct
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"