Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.7f1, 2023.1.8f1, 2023.2.0a23
"Create Prefab Variant?" dialog is shown when creating a Prefab
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "fbx-prefab-issue_2022-2-8f1.zip"
2. Drag and drop Assets/SampleModel.fbx to the Hierarchy window
3. Drag and drop "SampleModel" from the Hierarchy window to the Project window
Expected results: Prefab is created
Actual results: "Create Prefab Variant?" dialog is shown
Reproducible with: 2022.2.0a10, 2022.2.15f1, 2023.1.0b12, 2023.2.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.47f1, 2021.3.23f1, 2022.2.0a9
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags