Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crashes on Tilemap::CompressBounds when calling Tilemap.CompressBounds() from overriding TileBase.RefreshTile() function
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the 'main' scene
3. Open the Tile Pallete Window.
4. Select the white Tile as your brush
5. Paint the selected tile on the the Tilemap.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Fixed in: 2020.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)