Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crashes on Tilemap::CompressBounds when calling Tilemap.CompressBounds() from overriding TileBase.RefreshTile() function
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the 'main' scene
3. Open the Tile Pallete Window.
4. Select the white Tile as your brush
5. Paint the selected tile on the the Tilemap.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Fixed in: 2020.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field