Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.3
Crashes on Tilemap::CompressBounds when calling Tilemap.CompressBounds() from overriding TileBase.RefreshTile() function
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the 'main' scene
3. Open the Tile Pallete Window.
4. Select the white Tile as your brush
5. Paint the selected tile on the the Tilemap.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Fixed in: 2020.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI