Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crashes on Tilemap::CompressBounds when calling Tilemap.CompressBounds() from overriding TileBase.RefreshTile() function
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the 'main' scene
3. Open the Tile Pallete Window.
4. Select the white Tile as your brush
5. Paint the selected tile on the the Tilemap.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Fixed in: 2020.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Broken link in HDRP manual
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP