Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.3
Crashes on Tilemap::CompressBounds when calling Tilemap.CompressBounds() from overriding TileBase.RefreshTile() function
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the 'main' scene
3. Open the Tile Pallete Window.
4. Select the white Tile as your brush
5. Paint the selected tile on the the Tilemap.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.31f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Fixed in: 2020.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source