Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Crash without a stacktrace when moving Tilemap brush in the Scene window
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "Map-A" and the Tile Palette window
3. In the Tile Pallet window, select the Brush tool and pick one of the tiles inside "Tilemap"
4. Drag your cursor around the Scene window
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0a21
-Tiles flicker when moving the brush around the Scene.
-In 2018.4, the editor crashes with these first lines:
0x00000001406AB212 (Unity) RenderNodeQueue::Reset
0x00000001406A4189 (Unity) RenderNodeQueue::~RenderNodeQueue
0x000000014064C642 (Unity) SharedObject<SharedRendererScene,1,SharedObjectDeleteReleaseOp<SharedRendererScene> >::Release
0x00000001406423B0 (Unity) CullResults::~CullResults
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background