Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Crash without a stacktrace when moving Tilemap brush in the Scene window
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "Map-A" and the Tile Palette window
3. In the Tile Pallet window, select the Brush tool and pick one of the tiles inside "Tilemap"
4. Drag your cursor around the Scene window
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0a21
-Tiles flicker when moving the brush around the Scene.
-In 2018.4, the editor crashes with these first lines:
0x00000001406AB212 (Unity) RenderNodeQueue::Reset
0x00000001406A4189 (Unity) RenderNodeQueue::~RenderNodeQueue
0x000000014064C642 (Unity) SharedObject<SharedRendererScene,1,SharedObjectDeleteReleaseOp<SharedRendererScene> >::Release
0x00000001406423B0 (Unity) CullResults::~CullResults
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)