Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Crash without a stacktrace when moving Tilemap brush in the Scene window
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "Map-A" and the Tile Palette window
3. In the Tile Pallet window, select the Brush tool and pick one of the tiles inside "Tilemap"
4. Drag your cursor around the Scene window
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0a21
-Tiles flicker when moving the brush around the Scene.
-In 2018.4, the editor crashes with these first lines:
0x00000001406AB212 (Unity) RenderNodeQueue::Reset
0x00000001406A4189 (Unity) RenderNodeQueue::~RenderNodeQueue
0x000000014064C642 (Unity) SharedObject<SharedRendererScene,1,SharedObjectDeleteReleaseOp<SharedRendererScene> >::Release
0x00000001406423B0 (Unity) CullResults::~CullResults
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made