Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Crash without a stacktrace when moving Tilemap brush in the Scene window
1. Open user's attached project
2. Open scene "Map-A" and the Tile Palette window
3. In the Tile Pallet window, select the Brush tool and pick one of the tiles inside "Tilemap"
4. Drag your cursor around the Scene window
-- observe crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0a21
-Tiles flicker when moving the brush around the Scene.
-In 2018.4, the editor crashes with these first lines:
0x00000001406AB212 (Unity) RenderNodeQueue::Reset
0x00000001406A4189 (Unity) RenderNodeQueue::~RenderNodeQueue
0x000000014064C642 (Unity) SharedObject<SharedRendererScene,1,SharedObjectDeleteReleaseOp<SharedRendererScene> >::Release
0x00000001406423B0 (Unity) CullResults::~CullResults
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR