Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Crash when undoing "Create Track" in Timeline
1. Create new project.
2. Create cube.
3. Create new timeline for selected cube.
4. Press record.
5. Move cube.
6. Stop recording.
7. Press undo (it should be "Create Track").
Expected result: Track will be deleted.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project