Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Crash when undoing "Create Track" in Timeline
1. Create new project.
2. Create cube.
3. Create new timeline for selected cube.
4. Press record.
5. Move cube.
6. Stop recording.
7. Press undo (it should be "Create Track").
Expected result: Track will be deleted.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene