Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Crash when undoing "Create Track" in Timeline
1. Create new project.
2. Create cube.
3. Create new timeline for selected cube.
4. Press record.
5. Move cube.
6. Stop recording.
7. Press undo (it should be "Create Track").
Expected result: Track will be deleted.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target