Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Crash when undoing "Create Track" in Timeline
1. Create new project.
2. Create cube.
3. Create new timeline for selected cube.
4. Press record.
5. Move cube.
6. Stop recording.
7. Press undo (it should be "Create Track").
Expected result: Track will be deleted.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker