Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Crash when undoing "Create Track" in Timeline
1. Create new project.
2. Create cube.
3. Create new timeline for selected cube.
4. Press record.
5. Move cube.
6. Stop recording.
7. Press undo (it should be "Create Track").
Expected result: Track will be deleted.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source