Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Crash when SpriteRenderer.sprite.GetPhysicsShape() gets null passed in as physicsShape parameter
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project ("Crash Test.zip")
2. Load "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a3
Note: Crash happens in CrashTester.cs line 17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated
- Input.mousePosition flickers in the Game view while in the Play mode when playing in Fullscreen on the second monitor
- AssetDatabase.FindAssets behaviour is bugged when using filters as of 2021.3.14