Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Crash when SpriteRenderer.sprite.GetPhysicsShape() gets null passed in as physicsShape parameter
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project ("Crash Test.zip")
2. Load "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a3
Note: Crash happens in CrashTester.cs line 17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration