Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Crash when SpriteRenderer.sprite.GetPhysicsShape() gets null passed in as physicsShape parameter
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project ("Crash Test.zip")
2. Load "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
Reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a3
Note: Crash happens in CrashTester.cs line 17
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity freezes when opening a project
- [Silicon] Artifacts appear in the Game view when resizing the window/entering the Play Mode in a specific project
- Marker in the animation’s preview window doesn’t stop when reaching the end of the timeline and jumps to the start of the animation when moving it with the cursor
- Animation Event marker is not placed on the current time of the timeline when using the “Add Event” button
- Editor crashes on vector_map<ConstantString,AssetBundle when using the LoadAssetAsync function