Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Won't Fix in 5.6.X
Crash when setting Rig to Humanoid in the Importer with this file
Crash when setting Rig to Humanoid in the Importer with this specific file.
-add attached SapphiArtchan.fbx to project
-select SapphiArtchan in project
-In the Inspector/Importer > Rig, set Animation Type to Humanoid, Apply... crash.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Dec 19, 2017 11:12
I am having the same issue despite the fix.