Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
Crash when moving the camera while the scene view is selected
1) Open the attached project and "Sculpting" scene
2) Scroll around in scene view by holding shift key and right mouse button and using WASD (can take 5-60 seconds)
If D3D11 is used, it fully crashes. If D3D12 is, "most of editor" permanently freezes (you can still use top menu bar fully, but the rest of the editor is unusable until closing)
Reproduced in 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a12
Stacktrace of crash (when using D3D11):
0x00007FF7F7AB64E6 (Unity) GfxDeviceD3D11Base::EndOfFrameBookkeeping
0x00007FF7F7AC14D9 (Unity) D3D11Window::EndRendering
0x00007FF7F7B45F9F (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunCommand
0x00007FF7F7B486EB (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunExt
0x00007FF7F7B48AB5 (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::RunGfxDeviceWorker
0x00007FF7F86F5EA7 (Unity) Thread::RunThreadWrapper
0x00007FFDF4127974 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007FFDF4ACA271 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone