Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Crash when Instantiating new GameObject with the parent of the GameObject that is being destroyed and exiting Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "numbers1.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Exit Play Mode
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
Not Reproducible with - 2017.4.19f1
Fixed in 2019.2.0a6
1) Unity does not crash if GameObjects are destroyed in-game with the same OnDestroy
2) On 2017.4 instead of crashing it throws "MissingReferenceException: The Object of type 'GameObject' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine