Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Crash when Instantiating new GameObject with the parent of the GameObject that is being destroyed and exiting Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "numbers1.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Exit Play Mode
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
Not Reproducible with - 2017.4.19f1
Fixed in 2019.2.0a6
1) Unity does not crash if GameObjects are destroyed in-game with the same OnDestroy
2) On 2017.4 instead of crashing it throws "MissingReferenceException: The Object of type 'GameObject' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted