Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Crash when Instantiating new GameObject with the parent of the GameObject that is being destroyed and exiting Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "numbers1.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Exit Play Mode
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
Not Reproducible with - 2017.4.19f1
Fixed in 2019.2.0a6
1) Unity does not crash if GameObjects are destroyed in-game with the same OnDestroy
2) On 2017.4 instead of crashing it throws "MissingReferenceException: The Object of type 'GameObject' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made