Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Crash when Instantiating new GameObject with the parent of the GameObject that is being destroyed and exiting Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "numbers1.zip"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Exit Play Mode
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a3
Not Reproducible with - 2017.4.19f1
Fixed in 2019.2.0a6
1) Unity does not crash if GameObjects are destroyed in-game with the same OnDestroy
2) On 2017.4 instead of crashing it throws "MissingReferenceException: The Object of type 'GameObject' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- [Vulkan] Release memory after deleting image
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Crash on internalABP::BoxManager::prepareData when entering Play Mode