Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Crash when importing or reimporting shader
Unity crashes when trying to import or reimport a specific shader.
1. Open project.
2. Go to "Shaders" folder.
3. Select "vr_standard".
4. Right click and choose "reimport".
Reproduces with: 5.3.0f4; 5.3.6f1; 5.4.0f3 and all versions above.
Note: See "crash picture.png".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GC_push_stack_for when using Profiler and Profiler.BeginThreadProfiling
- "Open Download Page" button in UWP build window links to a dead link
- Crash when reloading shader
- Cancelling the import of a package doesn't let you simply cancel the import, only continue or close the whole Editor
- RawImage creates error message Assertion failed on expression: 'texture->GetDimension() == kTexDi when using 2D Array Textures