Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Crash when importing or reimporting shader
Unity crashes when trying to import or reimport a specific shader.
1. Open project.
2. Go to "Shaders" folder.
3. Select "vr_standard".
4. Right click and choose "reimport".
Reproduces with: 5.3.0f4; 5.3.6f1; 5.4.0f3 and all versions above.
Note: See "crash picture.png".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform