Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Crash when importing or reimporting shader
Unity crashes when trying to import or reimport a specific shader.
1. Open project.
2. Go to "Shaders" folder.
3. Select "vr_standard".
4. Right click and choose "reimport".
Reproduces with: 5.3.0f4; 5.3.6f1; 5.4.0f3 and all versions above.
Note: See "crash picture.png".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion Failed - IntersectEllipseWithLine
- [Anima2D] NullReferenceException when upgrading the package to version 1.1.7
- [Animation] Absence of root motion when gameobject is loaded from assest bundle and override controller is in use
- Handles.Disc function performance is very slow in Scene View
- [HoloLens] WorldAnchorStore throws an ArgumentNullException when calling Save method