Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Crash when importing or reimporting shader
Unity crashes when trying to import or reimport a specific shader.
1. Open project.
2. Go to "Shaders" folder.
3. Select "vr_standard".
4. Right click and choose "reimport".
Reproduces with: 5.3.0f4; 5.3.6f1; 5.4.0f3 and all versions above.
Note: See "crash picture.png".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Stacktrace sentries are enabled in development builds of Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP scripting backend
- Windows and Mac standalone players with IL2CPP do not have null checks enabled in non-development builds
- Class layout is not working properly when changing scripting define symbols in a build
- [Editor] Editor window, Panel and all related managed object are leaking
- Light Probe settings "Use Proxy Volume" color is saturated