Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Crash when importing or reimporting shader
Unity crashes when trying to import or reimport a specific shader.
1. Open project.
2. Go to "Shaders" folder.
3. Select "vr_standard".
4. Right click and choose "reimport".
Reproduces with: 5.3.0f4; 5.3.6f1; 5.4.0f3 and all versions above.
Note: See "crash picture.png".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account
- Performance cost of looping animations increases over time
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing