Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Crash when importing Elongata package from the Asset Store
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Assets -> Import Package -> Custom Package
3. Import the .unitypackage attached by the user (Elongata.unitypackage)
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0b12, 2019.3.0f5, 2020.1.0a14, 2020.1.0a18
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.15f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0b11, 2020.1.0a13
- The crash doesn't reproduce a stacktrace
- Crashes when "Preparing package" window is showing "Collecting content"
Import the package in one of the versions where the crash is not reproducible, create a new package with the same contents and import this package into the version needed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'