Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Crash when Depth renderTexture collides with GrabPass shader
1. Open the attached project "791635 Repro"
2. Open the "test" scene
3. Apply "Unlit/invertBehind" shader to a GrabPass material
4. Crash at "GfxDeviceD3D11Base::GrabIntoRenderTexture"
Notice that camera has a renderTexture which has color format set to "Depth"
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b17, 5.3.4p5, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform