Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
Crash when Depth renderTexture collides with GrabPass shader
1. Open the attached project "791635 Repro"
2. Open the "test" scene
3. Apply "Unlit/invertBehind" shader to a GrabPass material
4. Crash at "GfxDeviceD3D11Base::GrabIntoRenderTexture"
Notice that camera has a renderTexture which has color format set to "Depth"
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b17, 5.3.4p5, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted