Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Crash when AssetBundle fails to decompress data after downloading from WWW
1. Open the attached project "Repro"
2. Open the "main" scene
Note, in 5.3.1f1 there was an error in the console: "Failed to decompress data for the AssetBundle".
Crash at: ArchiveStorageReader::DestroyCachedBlock
Attaching full Editor log in the edit.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b13, 5.3.4p2, 5.3.1p4
Did not reproduce on: 5.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect
Sep 02, 2018 13:59
I am having the same issue.
Do you have the resolution?