Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Crash when AssetBundle fails to decompress data after downloading from WWW
1. Open the attached project "Repro"
2. Open the "main" scene
Note, in 5.3.1f1 there was an error in the console: "Failed to decompress data for the AssetBundle".
Crash at: ArchiveStorageReader::DestroyCachedBlock
Attaching full Editor log in the edit.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b13, 5.3.4p2, 5.3.1p4
Did not reproduce on: 5.3.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator