Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Crash when a particle system is sub emitter of more than one other particle system
I'm hitting a crash any time I assign one particle system to be a sub emitter of more than one other system. I'm also seeing these warnings pop out when I do this which could be related:
Assertion failed on expression: 'count >= toIndex'
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/ParticleSystem/ParticleSystem.cpp Line: 2853)
Assertion failed on expression: 'particles.array_size() == count'
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/ParticleSystem/ParticleSystem.cpp Line: 2854)
I tried to repro this in 5.5 and it does not occur there. Reproduced in editor play mode as well as windows standalone.
Create 3 particle systems
in the sub-emitter of two of them assign the 3rd one to both
run (only seems to happen just after running, if you enable this during run no crash occurs)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Mar 05, 2017 08:02
3 mouths! Unity, WTF? Why you dont fix PLAYER bugs!!! ???
We cannot test game - on iOS, Android, Player!
I think when will be release, 5.6 it will have tons of bugs in player mode!!!