Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
Editor hangs when multiple Load-in-background Audio Clips are in the initial scene
Having "Load In Background" enabled and "Load Type" set to "Compressed in Memory" on "Footsteps.wav" causes a built game to freeze or crash
1. Open attached project "Audio_Bug"
2. Open scene "Assets/_Main/Scenes/Game"
3. Build the game
4. Run the built game
Expected result: Game opens and audio plays
Actual result: Game crashes or freezes
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a11, 2019.4.13f1, 2020.1.10f1, 2020.2.0b8, 2021.1.0a2
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.1.0a10
Notes: Reproducible when built on Mac and Windows
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete