Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.1, 2020.2
Fix In Review for 2019.4
Crash on WindowsVideoMedia::GetNextVideoFrameGeneric when importing a mov file
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Import "crash.MOV"
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a9, 2019.4.7f1, 2020.1.1f1, 2020.2.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1
First lines of the stack trace:
0x00007ff72fd08b63 (Unity) WindowsVideoMedia::GetNextVideoFrameGeneric
0x00007ff72fd0874a (Unity) WindowsVideoMedia::GetNextVideoFrame
0x00007ff7308f0908 (Unity) VideoClipTranscode::SetToDefault
0x00007ff7308ef1f9 (Unity) VideoClipTranscode::Import
0x00007ff730c2401f (Unity) VideoClipImporter::GenerateAssetData
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string