Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on WindowsVideoMedia::GetNextVideoFrameGeneric when importing 3D .mp4 video
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Drop the "HET_0001.mp4" file into the Assets folder through the File Explorer
3. Wait until the Asset is imported
4. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.5f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a6
Note: reproducible in versions 2018.4.5f1 through 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.0b9 through 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0a7 through 2019.3.0b10 and the entire 2020.1 stream.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"