Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on WindowsVideoMedia::GetNextVideoFrameGeneric when importing 3D .mp4 video
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Drop the "HET_0001.mp4" file into the Assets folder through the File Explorer
3. Wait until the Asset is imported
4. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.5f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a6
Note: reproducible in versions 2018.4.5f1 through 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.0b9 through 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0a7 through 2019.3.0b10 and the entire 2020.1 stream.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
The file causing the problem has multiple video tracks. Track ordering is not coherent in Media Foundation API and adjustments needed to be made. Workaround is to use movies with a single track as the additional tracks are ignored for the time being.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a16
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Fixed in 2019.3.0f4