Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Crash on WindowsVideoMedia::GetNextVideoFrameGeneric when importing 3D .mp4 video
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Drop the "HET_0001.mp4" file into the Assets folder through the File Explorer
3. Wait until the Asset is imported
4. Observe the crash
Reproducible with: 2018.4.5f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2020.1.0a12
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.34f1, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.2.0b8, 2019.3.0a6
Note: reproducible in versions 2018.4.5f1 through 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.0b9 through 2019.2.12f1, 2019.3.0a7 through 2019.3.0b10 and the entire 2020.1 stream.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first