Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Crash on VFXParticleSystem::RenderQuadIndirectCommand right before playing a Particle Quad in Play mode
1. Open the attached project ("1232862.zip")
2. Update or downgrade URP and VFX and close the project
3. Reopen the project
4. Enter Play mode in scene "Level 2"
Reproducible with: VFX 7.1.8 (2019.3.0f3, 2019.3.2f1), 7.3.1 (2019.3.8f1, 2019.3.9f1), 8.0.1 (2020.1.0b5, 2020.2.0a7), 9.0.0 (2020.2.0a7)
First lines of the stacktrace:
0x00007FF659703143 (Unity) VFXParticleSystem::RenderQuadIndirectCommand
0x00007FF659DDA615 (Unity) BatchRenderer::RenderBatch
0x00007FF659DD01EB (Unity) BatchRenderer::Add
0x00007FF65A20449B (Unity) ScriptableRenderLoopDraw
0x00007FF65A204D6B (Unity) ScriptableRenderLoopJob
- The visual effect Unity seems to crash on is "Explosion" as that's the effect that should play after "Missile" GameObjects explode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project