Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Crash on ves_icall_InternalInvoke when Activator.CreateInstance() method is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "JsonParserExtended"
2. Load scene "Test"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Unity should not crash.
Actual result: Unity crashes on [c:\buildslave\mono\build\mono\metadata\icall.c:2735] ves_icall_InternalInvoke.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.3.0b9, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.1.2p2, 5.6.4p2, 5.5.5p1.
* Crash is invoked by JsonParserExtended.cs script (line 46).
* Crash occurs only when index of the object in Activator.CreateInstance() method is 1. Other indexes are not causing crashes.
Fixed in: 2018.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds