Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Crash on ves_icall_InternalInvoke when Activator.CreateInstance() method is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "JsonParserExtended"
2. Load scene "Test"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Unity should not crash.
Actual result: Unity crashes on [c:\buildslave\mono\build\mono\metadata\icall.c:2735] ves_icall_InternalInvoke.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.3.0b9, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.1.2p2, 5.6.4p2, 5.5.5p1.
* Crash is invoked by JsonParserExtended.cs script (line 46).
* Crash occurs only when index of the object in Activator.CreateInstance() method is 1. Other indexes are not causing crashes.
Fixed in: 2018.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- UWP player fails to play WebCamTexture when using specific webcam