Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Crash on ves_icall_InternalInvoke when Activator.CreateInstance() method is called
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "JsonParserExtended"
2. Load scene "Test"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Unity should not crash.
Actual result: Unity crashes on [c:\buildslave\mono\build\mono\metadata\icall.c:2735] ves_icall_InternalInvoke.
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a3, 2017.3.0b9, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.1.2p2, 5.6.4p2, 5.5.5p1.
* Crash is invoked by JsonParserExtended.cs script (line 46).
* Crash occurs only when index of the object in Activator.CreateInstance() method is 1. Other indexes are not causing crashes.
Fixed in: 2018.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected