Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Crash on UnityEditor.Experimental.AssetImporters.ScriptedImporter:GenerateAssetData when importing asset w/ ScriptedImporter
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new 3D project
2. Import user's attached script "FdeoImporter.cs"
3. Import user's attached asset "tesseract.fdeo"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.31f1
First lines of the stack trace:
(Mono JIT Code) UnityEditor.Experimental.AssetImporters.ScriptedImporter:GenerateAssetData (UnityEditor.Experimental.AssetImporters.AssetImportContext)
(Mono JIT Code) (wrapper runtime-invoke) <Module>:runtime_invoke_void__this___object (object,intptr,intptr,intptr)
(mono-2.0-bdwgc) [c:\build\output\unity-technologies\mono\mono\metadata\object.c:2921] do_runtime_invoke
(mono-2.0-bdwgc) [c:\build\output\unity-technologies\mono\mono\metadata\object.c:2968] mono_runtime_invoke
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows Player exe contains unwanted properties, causing text "Unity Playback Engine" to appear in task bar when mousing over it
- Changes made by the Script in the UI Document are reset when performing an Undo operation after changing the GameObject with this Script
- Emissive materials are broken when loading Scene via SceneManager.LoadScene
- [URP] [Decals] ProxyLighting Decal shader doesn't work in Screen Space Technique
- "Pin in New Scene Dialog" option position migrates with "Inspector" window resizing