Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Crash on Transform::GetTransformAccess when building list of referenced assemblies to the Android
1. Open attached project
2. Build and Run to Android
Actual result: Unity editor crashes on building list of referenced assemblies
Expected result: Unity should build the project and not crash
Reproduced with: 2017.4.18f1; 2018.2.20f1; 2018.3.1f1; 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete