Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X
Crash on Transform::GetTransformAccess when building list of referenced assemblies to the Android
1. Open attached project
2. Build and Run to Android
Actual result: Unity editor crashes on building list of referenced assemblies
Expected result: Unity should build the project and not crash
Reproduced with: 2017.4.18f1; 2018.2.20f1; 2018.3.1f1; 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy