Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4
Crash on Transform::GetTransformAccess when building list of referenced assemblies to the Android
1. Open attached project
2. Build and Run to Android
Actual result: Unity editor crashes on building list of referenced assemblies
Expected result: Unity should build the project and not crash
Reproduced with: 2017.4.18f1; 2018.2.20f1; 2018.3.1f1; 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3