Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Planned for 2018.4, 2019.4
Fixed in 2020.1
Crash on Terrain::OnTerrainChanged when copying TerrainData Asset on OnTerrainChanged()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "OnTerrainChanged.zip" project
2. Add new Terrain to the Scene
3. Attach "TerrainCopier.cs" script to the Terrain
4. Make some changes to the Terrain
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.1.2f1, 2018.4.0f1.
The crash happens on line "AssetDatabase.CopyAsset("Assets/Resources/TerrainData/" + td.name, "Assets/Resources/TerrainData/" + td.name + " 1");" TerrainCopier.cs:15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [Profiler] Only the first frame gets highlighted in the CPU Usage chart when selecting samples in the Hierarchy
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source