Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash on Terrain::OnTerrainChanged when copying TerrainData Asset on OnTerrainChanged()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "OnTerrainChanged.zip" project
2. Add new Terrain to the Scene
3. Attach "TerrainCopier.cs" script to the Terrain
4. Make some changes to the Terrain
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.1.2f1, 2018.4.0f1.
The crash happens on line "AssetDatabase.CopyAsset("Assets/Resources/TerrainData/" + td.name, "Assets/Resources/TerrainData/" + td.name + " 1");" TerrainCopier.cs:15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject