Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Crash on Terrain::OnTerrainChanged when copying TerrainData Asset on OnTerrainChanged()
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "OnTerrainChanged.zip" project
2. Add new Terrain to the Scene
3. Attach "TerrainCopier.cs" script to the Terrain
4. Make some changes to the Terrain
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a2, 2019.2.0b2, 2019.1.2f1, 2018.4.0f1.
The crash happens on line "AssetDatabase.CopyAsset("Assets/Resources/TerrainData/" + td.name, "Assets/Resources/TerrainData/" + td.name + " 1");" TerrainCopier.cs:15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine