Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2021.2.X
Crash on stopping debugging
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Open attached script
3. Add some breakpoints and start debugging (left mouse button triggers break point)
4. Stop debugging
5. Observe crash
Expected result: Debugging is stopped, Editor shouldn't crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0a4, 2021.2.0b6, 2021.2.0b3.
Didn't reproduce with: 2020.15f2, 2019.4.29f1, 2021.2.0b1, 2021.2.0a1.
When debugging build, it still crashes editor, build works as expected.
Not reproducible on Windows.
On macOS, it's reproducible on both Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point