Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2021.2.X
Crash on stopping debugging
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Open attached script
3. Add some breakpoints and start debugging (left mouse button triggers break point)
4. Stop debugging
5. Observe crash
Expected result: Debugging is stopped, Editor shouldn't crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0a4, 2021.2.0b6, 2021.2.0b3.
Didn't reproduce with: 2020.15f2, 2019.4.29f1, 2021.2.0b1, 2021.2.0a1.
When debugging build, it still crashes editor, build works as expected.
Not reproducible on Windows.
On macOS, it's reproducible on both Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete