Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2021.2.X
Crash on stopping debugging
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Open attached script
3. Add some breakpoints and start debugging (left mouse button triggers break point)
4. Stop debugging
5. Observe crash
Expected result: Debugging is stopped, Editor shouldn't crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0a4, 2021.2.0b6, 2021.2.0b3.
Didn't reproduce with: 2020.15f2, 2019.4.29f1, 2021.2.0b1, 2021.2.0a1.
When debugging build, it still crashes editor, build works as expected.
Not reproducible on Windows.
On macOS, it's reproducible on both Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting Data asset is not created when baking multiple Scenes at the same time
- Performance issues when instantiating a recognizer under UnityEngine.Windows.Speech
- Build fails with "Exception: Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException: Build failed with 0 successful nodes and 0 failed ones" when building the project for iOS
- [Android] .aab Build fails when using Asset Bundles
- Builds fail without a useful error message when building a project with invalid product name