Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2021.2.X
Crash on stopping debugging
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Open attached script
3. Add some breakpoints and start debugging (left mouse button triggers break point)
4. Stop debugging
5. Observe crash
Expected result: Debugging is stopped, Editor shouldn't crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproduced with: 2022.1.0a4, 2021.2.0b6, 2021.2.0b3.
Didn't reproduce with: 2020.15f2, 2019.4.29f1, 2021.2.0b1, 2021.2.0a1.
When debugging build, it still crashes editor, build works as expected.
Not reproducible on Windows.
On macOS, it's reproducible on both Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code.
Nov 12, 2021 00:21
Still happening with 2021.2.1f1. Making it really difficult to work with.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
This is a duplicate of issue #1354671