Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Planned for 2019.4
Fixed in 2020.1
Crash on StackWalker::GetCurrentCallstack when calling GrammarRecognizer.Stop() after diconnecting a microphone
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Case_1268538" and load Scene "TestVoiceRecognition"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Plug a microphone into your machine, and then unplug it
4. If the crash does not occur, repeat step 3
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.5f1, 2020.2.0b2
First lines of the stack trace:
0x00007ff765874fec (Unity) StackWalker::GetCurrentCallstack
0x00007ff765879c79 (Unity) StackWalker::ShowCallstack
0x00007ff766d25c3c (Unity) GetStacktrace
0x00007ff76587421c (Unity) winutils::CrashHandler::DefaultInvalidParameterHandler
0x00007ff768b358a6 (Unity) invalid_parameter
0x00007ff768b3591d (Unity) invalid_parameter_noinfo
0x00007ff768b3617f (Unity) common_vsprintf<__crt_stdio_output::standard_base,char>
1. Usually crashes after 4-6 tries, although it can occur both earlier and later
2. In 2018.4.27f1 the Crash Handler starts loading, closes before finishing loading, and then throws an empty error in the console
3. In 2019.4.10f1 and 2020.1.5f1 crashes with no stack trace
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string